Any amateur or professional cyclist as long as they are over 16 years old can participate in L'Étape Malaysia by Tour de France in Johor. Since this is a physically demanding cycling event that requires intensive training, we encourage to do a full physical examination prior to race to determine fitness and health.
L'Étape Malaysia by Tour de France will travel you to the beautiful open roads, challenging hills, the diverse multi-racial culture, tranquil rustic villages of Desaru, Kota Tinggi, Johor, Malaysia.
The L'Étape Malaysia by Tour de France in Johor will take place on Saturday, 8 July 2023.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AS A RIDER?
L'Étape by Tour de France is the best experience any amateur cyclist can enjoy on his bike. Without a doubt, you will enjoy a unique experience in an amazing route, great Village atmosphere, and start & finish zone. As we want L'Étape to be accessible to every amateur cyclist, 2 formats will be proposed to participants:
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN MY REGISTRATION?
Before the race
- The Race Kit: a L'Étape Malaysia by Tour de France bag with goodies from our partners ;
- Your personalized race number and personalized number plate ;
- Your 2023 L'Étape Malaysia by Tour de France in Johor race jersey ;
During the race
- Medical assistance throughout the race ;
- Both stationary and mobile mechanical assistance will be provided free of charge including at the feeding stations ;
- Access to the feeding stations during the race ;
- Participation* to win the official Tour de France Yellow, White, and Green Jersey ;
- If you have to withdraw from the race, we will provide transport to the finish line.
*Exclusive to Elite Wave 0 Participants.
After the race:
- A finishers' medal ;
- Access to the Festival Village, activities and entertainment, toilets, podium and big screen ;
- Access to the After Party where participants can get together to share their experience of the race ;
- Your official results ;
- Your one (1) photo by our exclusive official photo provider "Sportograf" during the race, using your Race Number from your bike plate, body bid and sticker on your helmet.
Sportograf's professional photographers will be taking photos of all the participants along the entire course this year to capture this day forever. Get your personal photos from Sportograf.com after the race to share them with your loved one!